The Learning and Assessment Center is located at 965 East Fee Road on the east side of campus close to Hagadorn Road. The Learning and Assessment is on the 6th floor of East Fee Hall.
Please note: There are a number of construction and repair projects in progress in and around the Michigan State University campus. Please be aware that you may need to take detours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Detailed Directions from Out-of-Town:
- From the north, proceed South on US-127 to East Lansing. Take the Trowbridge Road Exit.
- From Detroit or Points East via I-96. Proceed west on I-96 to northbound US-127; follow US-127 north to East Lansing. Take the Trowbridge Road exit.
- From Grand Rapids or Points West via I-96. Proceed east on I-96 to eastbound I-69. Proceed east on I-69 to southbound US-127. Take US-127 south to East Lansing. Take the Trowbridge Road exit.
- From Flint or Points East via I-69. Proceed southwest on I-69 to southbound US-127. Take US-127 south to East Lansing. Take the Trowbridge Road exit.
- From Jackson or Points South via US-127. Proceed north on US-127 to East Lansing past I-96 to the Trowbridge Road exit.
Fall/Spring Parking: (mid-August to mid-May):LAC per diem staff, off campus visitors, and any residents without parking permits will need to coordinate with the Learning and Assessment Center on an event basis as to which lot to park in. The Client parking lot (Lot 32) will require token(s) for the meter or Lot 30 will require a gate card and visitor pass. Lot 32 is located across the street from West Fee Hall. Lot 30 is located across the street from East Fee Hall. Tokens, gate cards, and passes will need to be picked up prior to the event.
Summer Parking: (mid-May to mid-August): LAC per diem staff, off campus visitors, and any residents without parking permits are to park in Lot 91. Lot 91 is located across the railroad tracks from East Fee Hall and access to this lot is off Service Road. Lot 91 requires no tokens or gate cards. For exact start dates for using Lot 91 parking please check Michigan State University's Academic schedule.
If you have any questions or need further information on the Learning and Assessment Center, please call
Fax: 517 353 3366