The Michigan State University Learning and Assessment Center serves as a premier resource for advancing competence of healthcare professionals through education, scholarship, and outreach.
- Prepare healthcare professional learners to deliver high quality and safe patient care.
- Support the design and implementation of formative and summative assessments.
- Provide simulation expertise to the healthcare community.
- Encourage and support research efforts of faculty, students and MSU community.
- Evaluate the efficacy of simulation and educational strategies.
- Share and disseminate knowledge generated at the center.
- Provide programs for local, statewide, national and global communities of interest.
- Serve as a resource for other academic and clinical institutions.
- Facilitate and advance simulation to improve healthcare and educational initiatives.