1. When do you offer CPR/BLS classes?
Go to our website to see a listing of all American Heart Association classes and to register: www.lac.msu.edu
2. Where do I go for my BLS part 2 check off?
Michigan State University
Learning and Assessment Center
965 Fee Road, Room A610.
3. Do I have to be an MSU student to enroll in the AHA courses?
No, the courses are open to non-MSU students also.
4. What should I bring to my BLS Part 2 check off?
Bring a copy of your part 1 certification.
5. Can I reschedule my AHA class?
Yes, but there is a $10 administrative rescheduling fee that must be paid before you can reschedule your class.
6. What if I need to cancel my AHA class?
Cancellations must be made prior to three business days of a scheduled course for refund. No refunds will be granted within the 72 hour period or after the date of the course.
*There are NO refunds for online courses.
7. What if I don’t receive my AHA online key code after I register?
After you register, you should receive a confirmation email that has your key code number and the instructions to activate the key. If you do not receive the key code, contact the Learning and Assessment Center at 517-353-4997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What if I can’t make the scheduled dates and times for my BLS part 2 skills check? Am I able to come at another date and time?
If you are unable to make the scheduled dates and times for BLS part 2 skills check, you may contact the Learning and Assessment Center at 517-353-4997 or email@example.com to see if other arrangements can be made.
9. How long do I have to register for an AHA class before enrollment closes?
Most classes close enrollment 7 days before the start of the class. BLS courses close enrollment 2 days before the start of the class.
10. How do I know that I am enrolled in the AHA class?
After you enroll, you will receive a confirmation email.
11. How long do I have to complete my BLS online course?
BLS Part 1 Online keys must be completed within 60 days of the Enrollware purchase date.
BLS Part 2 must be completed within 60 days of completion of Part 1.
12. Where do I go to register for my AHA course?
13. AHA Course Fee Disclaimer
“The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.”